thirty bees forum

SEO Booster Ultimate

Adik

From what I understand it will not work and a special version is going to have to be made. The issue is because of the friendly urls the module uses is pretty much the same that thirty bees uses, so they clash since they are not needed in the module. I sent the thread over to @Nemo to explain more.

Correct, It can't work out of the box with TB as the rewrite system I was using clashes against this new one. The base version should work, but the ultimate will need features removed. As for the white screen anyway, make sure you enable debug mode, we would like to know more about the error

• 2 weeks later...

Uh actually the things @mdekker mentioned should be in TB already (apart form the canonical and editor), am I mistaken?

A feature it doesn't have is, for example. the alt editor for images

• 4 weeks later...

@Nemo said in SEO Booster Ultimate:

As for the white screen anyway, make sure you enable debug mode, we would like to know more about the error

Here is more details about error:

Fatal error: Access level to Link::getLangLink() must be public (as in class LinkCore) in /var/www/tb_test/public_html/override/classes/Link.php on line 0

Could you help how to fix this? Remove the language ISO code is great feature in ultimate version.

Thanks for sticking to it :D You can just reach the file mentioned in the error, and change the type of the function to public, so it reads like public function getLangLink

Let me know if you still have trouble

@Nemo - I tried to change yesterday, here is more details after this:

Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: Link::$category_disable_rewrite in /var/www/tb_test/public_html/override/classes/Link.php on line 86

• 5 months later...

Hi Michael,

Yes, the update to 1.0.3. is done. I've made some fixes, which I've written above and everything works fine. If you want it I can check 1.0.3 and SEO Booster Ultimate on fresh install.

Many thanks for your work on the thirtybees development!! :)

Check our shop, we love miniature fanless computers, we will add new models soon: https://minipc.pl/en/