thirty bees forum

I accidentally deleted the wrong files when I downgraded with XAMPP, can I still solve it?

Steve

Question

So I wanted to go to PHP 7.1, I copied the MySQL folder, but I forgot to also copy the htdocs folder. Stupid I know.

Now I do have a backup htdocs from a few weeks back. And I only changed stuff a few days ago, so the files should be still relevant. I also still have the mysql data folder from a few hours back.

When I tried to copy the old htdocs folder and the new DB backup, I got on the homepage with all content wihtout problems, but when I tried to access other pages, I got a 404 error. Can I still solve it this way or should I do something else?

Thanks!

Edit: I also tried using the old htdocs and mysql from a few weeks back (the same ones), but I get these errors:

``` [ThirtyBeesDatabaseException] Table 'webshop.tbsmartylazy_cache' doesn't exist in engine

DELETE FROM tb_smarty_lazy_cache WHERE template_hash='19e2980ce3d69dd779f122109efef95d'

at line 849 in file classes/db/Db.php 844. if ($webserviceCall && $errno) { 845. $dbg = debugbacktrace(); 846. WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97); 847. } elseif (PSDEBUGSQL_ && $errno && !defined('TBINSTALLATIONINPROGRESS')) { 848. if ($sql) { 849. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'

'.$sql.'
'); 850. } 851. 852. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError()); 853. } 854. } DbCore->displayError - [line 488 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments] DbCore->query - [line 675 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments] DbCore->execute - [line 128 - classes/SmartyCustom.php] - [2 Arguments] SmartyCustomCore->deletefromlazycache - [line 150 - classes/SmartyCustom.php] - [3 Arguments] SmartyCustomCore->clearCache - [line 3906 - classes/Tools.php] - [3 Arguments] ToolsCore::clearCache - [line 309 - modules/blocknewproducts/blocknewproducts.php] - [3 Arguments] BlockNewProducts->clearCache - [line 68 - modules/blocknewproducts/blocknewproducts.php] BlockNewProducts->__construct - [line - ] ReflectionClass->newInstance - [line 189 - Core/Foundation/IoC/CoreFoundationIoCContainer.php] CoreFoundationIoCContainer->makeInstanceFromClassName - [line 232 - Core/Foundation/IoC/CoreFoundationIoCContainer.php] - [2 Arguments] CoreFoundationIoCContainer->doMake - [line 253 - Core/Foundation/IoC/CoreFoundationIoCContainer.php] - [2 Arguments] CoreFoundationIoCContainer->make - [line 71 - Adapter/AdapterServiceLocator.php] - [1 Arguments] AdapterServiceLocator::get - [line 510 - classes/module/Module.php] - [1 Arguments] ModuleCore::coreLoadModule - [line 461 - classes/module/Module.php] - [1 Arguments] ModuleCore::getInstanceByName - [line 464 - classes/Hook.php] - [1 Arguments] HookCore::execWithoutCache - [line 288 - classes/Hook.php] - [7 Arguments] HookCore::exec - [line 339 - classes/controller/FrontController.php] - [1 Arguments] FrontControllerCore->initContent - [line 11 - override/classes/controller/FrontController.php] FrontController->initContent - [line 121 - controllers/front/PageNotFoundController.php] PageNotFoundControllerCore->initContent - [line 262 - classes/controller/Controller.php] ControllerCore->run - [line 253 - classes/controller/FrontController.php] FrontControllerCore->run - [line 837 - classes/Dispatcher.php] DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 33 - index.php] ``` I think it has to do with the old version of panda but I can't update it because I also can't access the backoffice.

I don’t want to check your vhost files for you.

I know but you said this earlier: something is wrong with your setting for “webhost”. You have added your own settings in addition to “localhost” and something there may be wrong

So I sent some screenshots to be sure that nothing is wrong there.

Anyway, I had some old xammp files in my C: directory that I renamed xammp1 and xammp2 (old xammp files from previous xammp installs) etc as backup. I deleted those and I can now enter my backoffice again. and the examle.txt again.

My first step should be clearing the cache now? Because the front office is still unavailable. (And should I do this with the tool that I have access to now or my my backoffice?