thirty bees forum

Migration module error: md5 sum of the core package does not match

devopz

Question

Hi,

I was trying to migrate a PS store 1.6.x to Thirtybees. When starting the migration, the following message pops up: Download complete but the md5 sum of the core package does not match .

Any help/advice on this?

5 answers to this question

Hello, I have the same issue when trying to migrate from a Prestashop 1.6.0.11 to ThirtyBees 1.0.1. No disk space problem possible, I have more than 700Go left... When I try to manualy open the zip file, I have an error message saying "unexpected end of file". Does anyone found a solution?

This ZIP should be 41.2 MB (see https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees/releases/tag/1.0.1) If it's shorter than that, it's well possible the download was cut off before being completed.

One possible reason is simply bad luck, an Internet hiccup. Simply try again.

Another possible reason is that PHP max execution time was exceeded. In this case, raise max_execution_time in php.ini, see https://secure.php.net/manual/en/info.configuration.php#ini.max-execution-time

Thank you for your reply!

The downloaded file is 18Mo large, so defnitely not full.

I'm trying in localhost (Wamp), and i've done several tries so far, all of them failed at the same moment. I doubtmy internet connection is to blame. Moreover, my maxexecutiontime is 1200 seconds, and my uploadmaxfilesize = 100M, so these two values souldn't be the cause of this not working...

I've read on another thread that the version of PHP could be an issue. However, i'm using php 5.6, which is the one recommanded. Yet, i'm upgrading my shop with the prestashop 1click upgrade module, to use the last version and then be able to switch to php 7 to see if it changes something.