thirty bees forum

Cookiebot javascript

eddiegonzales

Question

Hi All,

It seems like i am not able to execute on the javascript provided by Cookiebot after the upgrade to TB 1.0.8 from 1.0.7.

I have bought and installed the module "Extended TinyMCE Pro" to be able to embed javascript into the CMS editor. But that is also not working. The Cookie Declaration is displayed under the footer rather than in the CMS "window" itself. 

But on the landing page i no longer have the cookie disclaimer displayed. (Inkognito browser, cleared cache etc) The script code is inserted into the header.tpl in the warehouse theme file. But nothing is executed on visit.

Webpage: https://www.solunoid.dk

Have even tried to install the ThirtyBees Cookiebot module, which is not working either. (Not showing any content on the Declaration page)

BR

Stephan

Edited by eddiegonzales

5 answers to this question

On 3/24/2019 at 11:06 AM, eddiegonzales said:

Solved the problem with the cookie disclaimer. Now i only need to solve the problem with the declaration page is below the footer in the CMS page rather than inside the window

How did you get the javascript to run. I can see the javascript on the page source but no cookie banner

Console give this error: Error: Can't read data values from the cookie script tag - make sure to set script attribute ID.
log @ uc.js:1
process @ uc.js:1
init @ uc.js:1
CookieControl.Cookie @ uc.js:1
(anonymous) @ uc.js:1

Edited by haylau