thirty bees forum

30Bz User Manual

JNJE

Question

Hi, I am totally new. Installation is OK New I would need Info. on general use,settings etc. Am I correct in saying that at the moment a manual for 30Bz is not jet available ? Could not find any info in the Web Page or Forum. Sorry for using these 2Words here. But can I use PS16 manual to get started?

3 answers to this question

Hello Yeah thirty bees is a new fork. So the docs aren't progressed that much yet: http://docs.thirtybees.com/

Of course at the moment you will find some Info in the PS manual as well. If you have any specific question, feel free, to ask it here!

Hi, OK that's what I thought. No problem. I'll find my way through all this. I need to get the basics. Thanks for the link. That will lead the way at the moment. If I do get stuck I'll look though the forum first. :-) .... if I ask all the question I have at the moment, I would fill up the forum an my own. I would need to spend a round of Coffee. :-) Thanks & best regards JJ

Hi I need to apologies. Info & Instruction manual If one can Look & read,.... can be an advantage. I just took note that all is standing alongside in the Dashbord. Thanks JJ