thirty bees forum

Warehouse homepage generator

Miranda

Question

I am using the warehouse theme and up until recently things were going okay. The unique homepage generator stopped letting me save configurations recently. I would get a 500 error whenever I tried and then yesterday my homepage went empty altogether. I contacted support for the theme, and he thinks that part of the warehouse theme has become incompatible due to a recent update. Is anyone else having this problem?

3 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, Miranda said:

I am using the warehouse theme and up until recently things were going okay. The unique homepage generator stopped letting me save configurations recently. I would get a 500 error whenever I tried and then yesterday my homepage went empty altogether. I contacted support for the theme, and he thinks that part of the warehouse theme has become incompatible due to a recent update. Is anyone else having this problem?

You didn't say if you updated thirtybees recently

3 hours ago, Miranda said:

I'm using warehouse theme with TB 1.0.8 (not bleeding edge) on the live shop listed in my profile.
I haven't had any problems and I use their homepage module as well.
Not sure what your problem is, but you can take a look and see for yourself everything shows up and works fine. Must be something with your installation or configuration unless it's a change in bleeding edge.

Edited by Purity