thirty bees forum

[solved] unknown "wordpress" code in all HTML forms

Pedalman

Question

Each time I enter something into html/css forms unkown html code is added!

I have this issues for at least a month and I have no clue where it comes from. This means it is not related to the great Thirtybees V1.1.0 since my shop was already on the branch up to git commits dating to 18th January 2018.

For a long time I thought this was a problem with latest changes to TB and Warehouse theme from IQUIT since I noticed it when I entered my custom CSS code into the relating form. Now I noticed to my horror that each time I edited a product, category or ... this code has been added.

Since I do most stuff in the module StoreCommander I thought that it is a problem between SC and TB but after I digged the sweeping amount of this code I had already in my 'frontend' data I did a test. I created a new product in Thirtybees BO and went to the form description.

It was empty as expected but then I hit the 'css code' button in tinymce? and saw the code already there?! I googled it and found that Wordpress users had the same problem and found this snipped already two years ago 😞

<p></p>
<div id="ir-ext-ui" style="color: #000000; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; background-color: #f7f7f7; border: 1px solid #999999; border-radius: 1px; bottom: 1px; left: 1px;">
<div class="ir-ext-dimensions"><span class="ir-ext-rendered" title="Rendered image dimensions (after any scaling/resizing has been applied)"> <span data-ir-ext-width=""></span>x<span data-ir-ext-height=""></span> </span> <span class="ir-ext-natural" title="Natural image dimensions (without applying any scaling/resizing)"> (<span data-ir-ext-width=""></span>x<span data-ir-ext-height=""></span>) </span></div>
<div class="ir-ext-filesize"><span data-ir-ext-value=""></span> <span data-ir-ext-unit=""></span></div>
</div>

How can I get rid of that and be sure my shop isn't starting to grow an autonomouse life?

Edited by Pedalman

1 answer to this question