thirty bees forum

[solved] CoreUpdater error

Matt

Question

10 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

This problems under Windows are well know and not very hard to fix.

musicmaster, sorry, but I have misunderstood your question. My shop is installed under debian, but I've tried to make the update from my PC under Win7 with firefox.

1 hour ago, yaniv14 said:

To see the console log in Firefox just press "CTRL + SHIFT + J"

There are many errors:

RemoteWebProgress failed to call onStatusChange: [Exception... "JavaScript component does not have a method named: "onStatusChange"'JavaScript component does not have a method named: "onStatusChange"' when calling method: [nsIWebProgressListener::onStatusChange]" nsresult: "0x80570030 (NS_ERROR_XPC_JSOBJECT_HAS_NO_FUNCTION_NAMED)" location: "JS frame :: resource://gre/modules/RemoteWebProgress.jsm :: _callProgressListeners :: line 103" data: no]

DataCloneError: The object could not be cloned

On 9/4/2019 at 6:24 PM, Matt said:

There are many errors:

RemoteWebProgress failed to call onStatusChange: [Exception... "JavaScript component does not have a method named: "onStatusChange"'JavaScript component does not have a method named: "onStatusChange"' when calling method: [nsIWebProgressListener::onStatusChange]" nsresult: "0x80570030 (NS_ERROR_XPC_JSOBJECT_HAS_NO_FUNCTION_NAMED)" location: "JS frame :: resource://gre/modules/RemoteWebProgress.jsm :: _callProgressListeners :: line 103" data: no]

DataCloneError: The object could not be cloned

RemoteWebProgress is part of Firefox. Such error messages aren't very useful. It is much easier when you have messages that mention a filename from Thirty Bees.

If there are many error messages, please the report the first. It is usually so that the first error is the real error and that all the following errors are follow-up errors that are caused by the first.

Edited by musicmaster
  • Like 1

it is not the best suggestion, but maybe it is worth a try.
in between, various statistical modules have been replaced by a single one.

I can not test it myself at the moment. through the changes of the modules of "thirty bees updater" and "core updater", there were a few differences in between.
if the "tb-updater" is still working, try updating your shop to version 1.0.6 for example.
and then update to the current version with the "core updater".

dont forget to mak an backup!

• Like 2