thirty bees forum

Change Store Icon & Name

ellosbaby

Question

Hi there. I'm brand new to Thirty Bees and have been trying to change my store icons under preferences -> themes, but each time I select the file and click save I am redirected to a non-existent page on my front-office.

I also have not figured out how to change my store name.

I appreciate any help with figuring these out.

4 answers to this question

Could you copy the URL of this not existing page into here, please? If there's something like 'adminXYZ' inside, where XYZ are some random characters, please remove them before posting.

Also, did you move the shop in the file system, perhaps? Like renaming its folder or moving it into another folder? One can do this, but there's some extra work required.

Renaming the shop is a bit hidden. Go to back office -> Preferences -> Store Contacts, then scroll down the page, there's a tab "Contact Details". First line is the shop name.

23 hours ago, Traumflug said:

Could you copy the URL of this not existing page into here, please? If there's something like 'adminXYZ' inside, where XYZ are some random characters, please remove them before posting.

Also, did you move the shop in the file system, perhaps? Like renaming its folder or moving it into another folder? One can do this, but there's some extra work required.

Renaming the shop is a bit hidden. Go to back office -> Preferences -> Store Contacts, then scroll down the page, there's a tab "Contact Details". First line is the shop name.

The URL is https://ellosbabyandmore.com/admin/index.php?controller=AdminThemes&token=9a16ad3b181f55506239d544044c4aa5 with admin section removed.

No. I would have no clue how to move it 🙂

Successfully changed name. Thanks!