thirty bees forum

Upgrade from 1.0.8 to 1.1.0 leads to "Class 'ErrorHandler' not found"

oliiiix

Question

I just updated the shop via core updater from 1.0.8 to 1.1.0 and it went well. But when trying to login to the backend I get the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ErrorHandler' not found in /home/xyz/public_html/shop/config/config.inc.php:70 Stack trace: #0 /home/xyz/public_html/shop/admin/index.php(41): require() #1 {main} thrown in /home/xyz/public_html/shop/config/config.inc.php on line 70

I can easily comment out line 70 which contains the error handlers init() function and everything works fine again, but is this OK? Or will there just be no error handling anymore now in admin area? 😃

This is the lines code I had to remove to make it work: ErrorHandler::getInstance()->init();

This is mainly to let you know, I can live with the fact of no error handling as long as everything I do in the admin area is working (so far so good) 😉 Of course if you know what's happening, pls let me know because at some point in time I will do the update on the productive site 😃

my full update path was: ps 1.6.1.24 > tb 1.0.8 (with onsixmigmodule, no prestashop modules or whatever are left, I removed everything presta) > tb 1.1.0 (with core updater, incl theme)

have a good one!

Edited by oliiiix

2 answers to this question

OMG I did delete the cache folder but looks like I uploaded the wrong one again. Now it's working! Thought that was the mistake, but was a little lost as I was sure that I deleted that cache folder already 😉 Thanks so much for your second help!