thirty bees forum

Blog Doubt

Anima

The theme I currently use has a blog (warehouse), but so far I have not found any settings that display a detailed blog menu. Thirty bees will also work with blog, do not expect too much because it is not a function of a super efficient blog. So I'm thinking of using wordpress for this function, I would like comments, I know that this platform is one of the best in this question (if not the best). This question is also related to SEO, I know that wordpress integrations for facebook, instagran and etc is very good, but will I be able to integrate with thirty bees?

thank you all

The blog addons that come bundled with warehouse is documented in "Simple blog module with documentation/documentation" when you unzip the theme. There's loads of things you can configure there.

However if your main business is blogging you're probably better of with wordpress+woocommerce

My main business is not blogging, but selling. I have no interest in getting out of thirty bees. My products are not easy to sell, I need to invest a lot in facebook, google, instagram and youtube. I do not have a lot of competition, but they are not survival or high-need products, so I need to be always active on various platforms and I'm just looking for the best solution for my shop.

Fair enough, I didn't mean to be rude, I just wanted to establish what was most important to you.

What exactly is missing in blog system that comes with Warehouse?

There's some ideas to improve the thirty bees blog addon here: https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/312/some-ideas-for-improvement

If you really want wordpress you have this addon: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/432988-module-wordpress-blog-integration-to-prestashop-1314151617 https://www.inveostore.com/wordpress-integration-to-prestashop-35 I have no idea how good that addon is or if if works fine with thirty bees, just wanted to mention it as an option

All right, I'm not sensitive. The blog warehouse is very good, however I'd like to create a cascading menu bar for the subjects, but that's not the biggest problem right now, I'm having this error when I try to open the post.

PrestaShopException

Call to a member function isAccessGranted() on null
at line 33 in file modules/ph_simpleblog/controllers/front/single.php
php 28. 29. $id_lang = Context::getContext()->language->id; 30. 31. $SimpleBlogPost = SimpleBlogPost::getByRewrite($this->simpleblog_post_rewrite, $id_lang); 32. 33. => if (!$SimpleBlogPost->isAccessGranted()) { 34. Tools::redirect('index.php?controller=404'); 35. } 36. 37. if (!Validate::isLoadedObject($SimpleBlogPost) || Validate::isLoadedObject($SimpleBlogPost) && !$SimpleBlogPost->active) { 38. Tools::redirect('index.php?controller=404');
- PH_SimpleBlogSingleModuleFrontController->init - [line 373 - classes/controller/Controller.php]
php 368. } 369. } 370. echo $content; 371. 372. } else { 373. => $this->init(); 374. if ($this->checkAccess()) { 375. if (!$this->content_only && ($this->display_header || (isset($this->className) && $this->className))) { 376. $this->setMedia(); 377. } 378.
- ControllerCore->run - [line 742 - classes/Dispatcher.php]
php 737. if (isset($paramsHookActionDispatcher)) { 738. Hook::exec('actionDispatcher', $paramsHookActionDispatcher); 739. } 740. 741. // Running controller 742. => $controller->run(); 743. } catch (PrestaShopException $e) { 744. $e->displayMessage(); 745. } 746. } 747.
- DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 33 - index.php]
php 28. * @license http://opensource.org/licenses/osl-3.0.php Open Software License (OSL 3.0) 29. * PrestaShop is an internationally registered trademark & property of PrestaShop SA 30. */ 31. 32. require(dirname(__FILE__).'/config/config.inc.php'); 33. => Dispatcher::getInstance()->dispatch();

@mdekker @Traumflug I know it's not related to 30bz but could you help me with it? I do not understand anything about php

Its hard without seeing the module files and debugging the error.

basically the error is because line 31 ($SimpleBlogPost = SimpleBlogPost::getByRewrite($this->simpleblogpostrewrite, $id_lang);) is trying to retrieve a post object by its rewrite (slug) and it returns none, so the following function on line 33 is not working without a post object ($SimpleBlogPost->isAccessGranted()).

I am not familiar with this module so I cannot help you. But maybe you got lucky on the forum with someone who familiar with it.