thirty bees forum

admin panel loading slover after install ccavenue payment app

Fathira

Question

hello i try to install cc CCAvenue payment getaway extension .this sucsessfully installed but my admin panel very very solver . it is working fine ( payment possible)but admin panel solver public page speed good . this app ccavenue official pristashop app version 1.6.14 . i uninstalled this extension admin page load very slover then after i delete this app admin panel loading very good . please help this problom solving see blow details see link it is ccavenue official app copy

^MD EDIT: attachments removed due to copyright

12 answers to this question

It's hard for me to understand... You installend ccavenue payment module and afterwards your shop became slower, right? Have you contacted the modue developer? You can enable "profiling" in performance settings and check what it makes that slow.

I move this topic to "modules".

@wakabayashi this module ccavenue official for pristashop I asking ccavenue his side only developed pristashop please ask tb forum. Payment get way good working highly slower admin panel. may be need a small editing I asking Google no results I planed charge abantecart to thirtybees help me I am not expert code editing Thanks for your reply

One possibility is that the addon uses a hook to add something to the header that in turn tries to contact something slow over the net.

Try using the Inspect function in the browser, then select Network, then reload the page and look for slow responses in the Inspect window.

@wakabayashi. Enable memcached, cache, third-party extension and all all settings. Check. Now my domain configuration cloudflare that any issues? Configuration settings all OK. Mod security tested on and off position. I change modules code all psroot to tbroot then test speed issues solved then upload module to module folder and go admin module page there show ccavenue module and try installing script say successful installed script and other warning instalation permissions deny not possible install. Tb now subfolder eggs www.mydomain.com/folder any issues? And say where is error. LOG tb Thanks for your answer