thirty bees forum

fresh installation and presta migration problem

crappymate

Question

I am running prestashop 1.6.0.9 in hosting namecheap for my live site. I tried to migrate to thirty bees using the migration module,I get error during the process as below. Analyzing the situation...Shop deactivated. Now downloading... (this can take a while) Download complete. Now extracting... [Ajax / Server Error for action unzip] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"temporarily overloaded " jqXHR: "

In the same hosting account,I installed the fresh thirty bees latest version ,I copies the files and when i access the site ,instead of installer ,I get internal server error. same hosting,I can install prestashop any version through cpanel without any issues. what could be issue here .But If i use softlaceous to install thirtybees ,installs fine. I would like to move my store to thirtybees but no luck. Pls help.

7 answers to this question

Yes TB is ready for live! We have three stores with thirty bees online (for example: www.spielezar.ch). They work great. But we aren't on shared hosting. We have a dedicated server. If your budget is small, but you wanna have a good solution, I recommend you cloudways: https://thirtybees.com/blog/thirty-bees-on-cloudways/

You can create a free trial there. You don't even have to give them payment details. So really no risks at all :)

@wakabayashi said in fresh installation and presta migration problem:

Yes TB is ready for live! We have three stores with thirty bees online (for example: www.spielezar.ch). They work great. But we aren't on shared hosting. We have a dedicated server. If your budget is small, but you wanna have a good solution, I recommend you cloudways: https://thirtybees.com/blog/thirty-bees-on-cloudways/

You can create a free trial there. You don't even have to give them payment details. So really no risks at all :)

Your shop is beautiful @wakabayashi www.spielezar.ch

TB has a dedicated server, so this means I will not be on shared hosting? I'll be sharing it on your server, right?

@wakabayashi @wakabayashi said in Image Regeneration module - also good on shared hosting:

I believe it's more like VPS. But you can test it two weeks for free.

Pricing depends on how much RAM you choose and which hoster. Cloudways gives you the service of "managed". You get an easy interface and a live chat. For example redis can be installed by a kid. It's so easy there... The files are hosted on digital ocean or vultr (or some others).

I can't afford the move and I definitely can't afford a VPS now. Thanks for the info!