thirty bees forum

500 error when I clear cache

RonGin

In the performance tab at the top I click the clear cache and I received a 500 error and my site is down.

I did because I have a product which I duplicated and when I changed the information in the products it did not up date so I thought it was a cache issue installed cache module get this message:

Unable to retrieve OPCache status

It looks like you do not have OPCache running on your server or one of the following functions has been disabled:

• opcache_reset
  • opcache_invalidate
  • opcache_get_configuration
  • opcache_get_status

That is when I decide to click the cache at the top of the page in preformance. and idea what I should do?

Thanks Ron

1 hour ago, RonGin said:

In the performance tab at the top I click the clear cache and I received a 500 error and my site is down.

I did because I have a product which I duplicated and when I changed the information in the products it did not up date so I thought it was a cache issue installed cache module get this message:

Unable to retrieve OPCache status

It looks like you do not have OPCache running on your server or one of the following functions has been disabled:

• opcache_reset
  • opcache_invalidate
  • opcache_get_configuration
  • opcache_get_status

That is when I decide to click the cache at the top of the page in performance. and idea what I should do?

Thanks Ron

I fix the 500 by taking out the cache by opcache and uninstalling it. I fixed the product by generating new link so everything is fixed.