thirty bees forum

After I modified "Price display method " to "Tax included" front store only shows logo and black bar across

Cristi N

Question

Hy! I have a fresh installation, I was working on doing all the settings that I want first and suddenly my front store vanished. I reinstalled and I verified the functionality after every step and I found that after changing "Price display method " to "Tax included" in Customers > Groups for any kind of group the front store was gone, the only thing remaining was the black bar and logo. I tried clearing the cache, clearing data on firefox, reversing the setting, and even reinstaled 3 times, but there is the same result!

Thank You!

2 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, Cristi N said:

Hy! I have a fresh installation, I was working on doing all the settings that I want first and suddenly my front store vanished. I reinstalled and I verified the functionality after every step and I found that after changing "Price display method " to "Tax included" in Customers > Groups for any kind of group the front store was gone, the only thing remaining was the black bar and logo. I tried clearing the cache, clearing data on firefox, reversing the setting, and even reinstaled 3 times, but there is the same result!

Thank You!

How does your Authorized modules look for the group you edited? I bet all modules are un-toggled. It should look like these:

image.png.bd1d9bd20b26b76eb72d076495ba3497.png