thirty bees forum

Invoice modification

led24ee

Question

Hi. I need modify invoice template (actually this file is invoice.summary-tab.tpl). I need to add one extra field. This is easy. But this field must contain date which is calculated from to variables. One is invoice generated date and this is already existing value. The other on must be invoice date + max_payment_days from table "customer". Can somebody tell me how to construct this ?

Thank You

8 answers to this question

Hi

I'm from Estonia and here I need Due Date on invoice. Sometimes customer need Invoice before payment and in this case I need to put this Due Date on invoice

About max_payment_days. This max_payment_days is in SQL table (customer) and is marked as INT. It is for every customer. Now i try to modify file invoice.summary-tab.tpl (root/pdf) but I don't know how to tell TB that there is need to add INT to DATETIME and then show this as date.  I add if condition, that this DUE date is visible only when max_payment_days value is not 0. And this is working. But I don't know how to add this to invoice date. So far I got only errors or unwanted result. File is added. All this is from TB1.1.x   At the moment Due Date result is "0" which is definitely not what I need. If  i replace both  values with numbers, then everything is working. So this summation is working. I'm not sure but i think that because one is DATETIME and another is INT then result is something what TB can't understand.

invoice.summary-tab.tpl

Edited by led24ee