thirty bees forum

Categories showing items from sub categories. (Solved)

pb4sc

Hi,

I have a category called Coin Op.   In it I have two sub categories.   Slot Machines, and Trade stimulators.   When a user goes to the Coin Op category, all the products from the two sub categories show.   I would like the main category to not show any products, so the user has to go either to the Slot Machines, or Trade Stimulators to see the products.    How can I prevent the products from the two sub categories, from showing up in main category of Coin Op?   Any help would be appreciated.

pb4sc

Edited by pb4sc

In addition, I learned yesterday that the path of categories that shows upper left in products' page has to do with 'default category'.

If I choose as default category the last one, the whole path shows, like 'start' 'cameras' 'digital' 'this_camera'. If I set another as default, it showed only 'start' 'camera' 'this_camera'.

You can find default categories in the same Backoffice page.

Hi,

I appreciate your guys help, but when I went to Associations for the Black Cherry, the CoinOp category was not checked.  (Capture1)    Then I went to the coinop page, and the Black Cherry was showing along with a trade stimulator on the CoinOp category, when I want it to only show in the sub category, not the main category of CoinOp.   So basically the Black Cherry is showing on Coin Op, and Slot machines.   I only want it to show on Slot Machines.

Thanks for your time and help,

pb4sc

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

• 5 months later...

Are there any forex traders here? Please tell me what brokerage companies are honest enough for cooperation. I am reading many reviews about forex trading sites on tradersunion. But I am still hesitating about the selection. If you are a trader, please tell me what sites you find the best. I think I will try to trade on demo accounts on various platforms. It will be more informative.

Edited by hojoos