thirty bees forum

Block CMS Info rendering like it's on a mobile device

darrin.kelly@gmail.com

This is an odd problem I can't seem to figure out. The page renders as expected on a mobile device however, it renders in a PC browser the same way. The logo is tiny and the text in Block CMS info renders only on the left side of the page. It's behaving as if it's resizing for a cell phone. To add to the mystery, if I click a product everything but the logo renders normally except for a random infobox on the right I haven't tracked down yet. 

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I cleared browser cache after every change but there are a boatload of cache files in TB. Is there any way to narrow it down so I don't delete something I need?

The site is at 64.4.163.35. I can't redirect DNS yet which is why I used a static IP.

Given how I installed it I'm surprised it works as well as it does. That said, TB is a bit different than what I'm used to working with so finding things is a bit of a struggle.

Thanks for taking a look.

Looks OK to me. The logo is supposed to be like that. It is the responsive theme. Goes full width on mobiles but stays top left on larger screens.

All the product pages and category pages look OK, so i think it is just the configuration of the main page and the modules you have installed

I don't think it is CSS

Check Preferences > Themes > Advanced settings

Is the default right column enabled? Is right column enabled on the Index page?

Also, Block CMS is not really used for the center column it is usually for left / right column and footers

For text there, you need a different module - Home Text Editor I think it is called ( i don't have it anymore)

- EDIT

Sorry I think the module is now

Front office Features
HTML Block v1.0.1 - by thirty bees

Add custom html or code anywhere in your theme

-

Edited by haylau