thirty bees forum

Error - Property OrderDetail->product_reference length (34) must be between 0 and 32 at line 1058 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

Seth

Question

Hello, running TB 1.2.0, theme Niara, PHP 7.3.29, MySQL 5.6.51, on a cpanel hosting package. 

The last two orders we received are not displaying the purchased products. When you click on the order from the admin panel, you can see all of the customers info, the total cost, order status, but the actual products do not display. This is probably because of the following error:

*ERROR* 	2021/08/15 - 22:56:11: Property OrderDetail->product_reference length (34) must be between 0 and 32 at line 1058 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

Even the invoice is empty, see attached screenshots.

I am unsure where to go next in terms of troubleshooting a fix for this. I apologize if I am missing any info or in the wrong section. I am happy to provide any information.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

tb_order_invoice.PNG

tb_admin_order.PNG

2 answers to this question

This means that the products in question have a reference (SKU) that is longer than 32 characters - the maximum allowed.

You probably got an error message when creating the product, but it is hard to miss. 

Easiest fix is to change those products to a reference less than 32 characters. If not possible (like us, our references are often over 100 characters) then I can point you to some database entries and files that can be adjusted (each and every time you upgrade TB)

• Thanks 1