thirty bees forum

500 Server Error from opc checkout page

DarkHorse

I have the encrypted download file that it generates, but that doesn't do me any good. I've migrated everything over but inventory and customer data to a test site for thirty bees using the Panda 1.3.0 theme. Everything I have checked so far on the site appears to be working fine, except the paypal module. so I uninstalled that module and installed the payment by check v2.7.2 just to test processing an order from start to finish - boom! when I viewed the cart (configured with one-page-checkout) I get a 500 server error.

With debug on it gives me the following error:

Cannot use object of type Carrier as array
when rendering smarty template themes/panda/./order-carrier.tpl

Honestly, I've hardly ever used the debug feature on PS 1.6, but I'm a bit stuck on this one at the moment.

Edited by DarkHorse

7 hours ago, haylau said:

This any help?

THANK YOU!!! That was it...

Following this thread to the foreach carrier.instance mod lead to the problem being fixed!
I have modified the carrier.instance variable display lines which occur outside the scope - after the foreach loops in the following files:

order-carrier.tpl, order-carrier-opc-advanced.tpl, and order-carrier-advanced.tpl

Now I just have to get my PayPal US, Canada module working and I can do my testing for the final migration. I've put this off since a little before the TB 1.0.0 release because of the technical hurdles, but I'm starting to feel pretty good about migrating from PS1.6.1.4 to TB1.3.0 and Panda 1.3.0 given the progress made in the last week.

Edited by DarkHorse
more detail