thirty bees forum

Chex module - User cannot login with password

x97wehner

Question

I am on bleeding edge and have had Chex module for years. Always has worked great until recently. Today, I found that customers cannot login on chex module at all anymore. The interface scans their email and allows them to type in the password, but it will never authenticate. Just keeps showing the invalid email or password message. Only way around is for customer to use the native store login first and come back, which is not the desired path for our store.

How can this be resolved @datakick?

2 answers to this question

There seems to be some injection in bleeding edge, regarding token validation. 

It is either bug in the core, when token validation is incorrect. Other explanation is that this used to be bug in the core that was fixed recently, but chex somehow depended on it. I will investigate, and either fix the bleeding edge, or the module 🙂

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, datakick said:

There seems to be some injection in bleeding edge, regarding token validation. 

It is either bug in the core, when token validation is incorrect. Other explanation is that this used to be bug in the core that was fixed recently, but chex somehow depended on it. I will investigate, and either fix the bleeding edge, or the module 🙂

Appreciate it. Please to let us (me) know as soon as you do. It's a big customer headache at this point to have to leave the cart and login elsewhere and then come back.