thirty bees forum

Themler

haylau

Themler works on ThirtyBees - as far as I can tell

https://themler.io/

On the plus side you can create loads of templates and either sell them or give them away. BUT - it is complex and slow. And need someone with more patience than me and more importantly much more artistic flair

So, before I write a short review and add it to my blog, I thought I would throw this out there

I persuaded them to give me a free 1 month licence, and there are about 2 weeks left

If anyone out there with artistic flair, and some technical skills,  would like to take a detailed look at this with a view of using it going forward to create a number of themes (perhaps some free and some premium??) I would be willing to let you use my licence for a few days to test it 

I might also be willing to purchase the full licence with an agreement for a certain number of free themes to be created

Send me a message if interested in doing some work for the community 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zen said:

It is slow.. how much ? worst than elementor ?

I'd like to give it a try but anyway the price is way too high, maybe better to try this one instead : https://pagebuilder.webshopworks.com/

it's for prestashop 1.7 but they still have a 4.x version for prestashop 1.6, price is 79.99€ instead of the 199$ for themler that works for prestashop.

I' ll send you a PM with details. I did look at Pagebuilder but in requirements it says 1.7 only. I'll ask them for clarification

8 minutes ago, haylau said:

I' ll send you a PM with details. I did look at Pagebuilder but in requirements it says 1.7 only. I'll ask them for clarification

I did asked them already.. like I said version 4.1.x for Presta 1.6 still exist and can be downloaded while buyed on addons or he can sent it to you if purchased on his site.

OK.. I did try it and you are right: it's slow, maybe the server is not the best but still it's almost not usable and far away from an elementor design system, it's too complicated and need login to their server for each modification to be saved... still buggy too.

Unfortunatly I will not recommand Themler to any TB user 😞

2 hours ago, zen said:

OK.. I did try it and you are right: it's slow, maybe the server is not the best but still it's almost not usable and far away from an elementor design system, it's too complicated and need login to their server for each modification to be saved... still buggy too.

Unfortunatly I will not recommand Themler to any TB user 😞

That was my conclusion also.