thirty bees forum

How to remove Follow us on Facebook by Designhaus42 advertisement from bottom of store.

officerat

Hi, I need help. After I updated my theme niara 1.1 I noticed a advertisement for Designhaus42 follow us on facebook at the bottom of my page https://officerat.store and I would really appreciate if somone could tell me how to remove it because it is unwanted and it installed itself after a few weeks of using thirtybees. I am contemplating reinstalling my whole store to get rid of it but it but I have lots of store products and it would take a very long time to rewrite all my items descriptions and upload their photos again. If someone wouldn't mind checking out the store and looking at the bottom of my page I want to take off the facebook ad for prestashop support. I tried disabling the facebook and it still didn't go away.

remove.png

Edited by officerat

Thanks for your reply. But I think it did, I swear it. Mabye it happened when I attempted to upgrade my theme, i tried to install panda theme and then it appeared and I have been using thirty bees a few weeks, I don't know I am not sure why.  Because I did not enable the module "facebook like box speed optimized". After I uninstalled them one by one the advertisment went away on the last one. It wasn't enough to disable them, you're right I had to uninstall them to take it off my page because they were already disabled.

That's what I get for trying to switch themes, my shop crashed and config.xml was not valid and I corrected the C in config.xml to be capital and I was able to reinstall Naira after I deleted it out of frustration. But Panda was a no go and I am still on the hunt for a cool theme. My store looks different since I reinstalled Naira some borders are missing and shaded boxes around the menu area and short description is not on my products anymore so I am not sure if this was just an update and this is how it looks now or my store is malconfigured. It looks like there is less detail in the store and the lettering isn't yellow anymore for add to cart its pink lol. I think mabye its normal just the update changed things. Mabye its for the better.

facebook like box speed optimized.png

Edited by officerat