thirty bees forum

Help with setting up paypal module

officerat

Hi I just have stripe set up and i wanted anoter option to pay at my store. Paypal, but I get this message and also I have no clue where to get credentials to match what this module is asking for because paypal credentials look different type.

Check if your server supports TLS v1.2
This module cannot process payments if TLS v1.2 is not supported by your server.
With this tool you can check if you need to configure your server in order to use the module.
If the module was unable to verify that TLS v1.2 is supported, PayPal will automatically be disabled. Make sure you see a (green) confirmation message underneath and you will be goEnter the SECRET

This module cannot process payments if TLS v1.2 is not supported by your server.
With this tool you can check if you need to configure your server in order to use the module.
If the module was unable to verify that TLS v1.2 is supported, PayPal will automatically be disabled. Make sure you see a (green) confirmation message underneath and you will be good to go.

TLS v1.2 is not supported. Please upgrade your server.

CLIENT ID

Enter the CLIENT ID

SECRET

Enter the SECRET

Website ProfilesIn order to provide the best checkout experience, all profiles have to be loaded and available.

Unfortunately, some profiles are missing:

Website Payments Standard:

Website Payments Plus:

Express Checkout:

Edited by officerat

1 minute ago, officerat said:

Hi I just have stripe set up and i wanted anoter option to pay at my store. Paypal, but I get this message and also I have no clue where to get credentials to match what this module is asking for because paypal credentials look different type.

If the module was unable to verify that TLS v1.2 is supported, PayPal will automatically be disabled. Make sure you see a (green) confirmation message underneath and you will be goEnter the SECRET

If the module was unable to verify that TLS v1.2 is supported, PayPal will automatically be disabled. Make sure you see a (green) confirmation message underneath and you will be good to go.

TLS v1.2 is not supported. Please upgrade your server.

CLIENT ID

Enter the CLIENT ID

SECRET

Enter the SECRET

Website ProfilesIn order to provide the best checkout experience, all profiles have to be loaded and available.

Unfortunately, some profiles are missing:

Website Payments Standard:

Website Payments Plus:

Express Checkout:

View or Remove API Signature

Developers: Do not share your credential information with anyone. Store in a secure location with limited access.

For preconfigured shopping carts: Copy and paste the API username, password, and signature into your shopping cart configuration or administration screen.

For building custom shopping carts: Store the following credential information in a secure location with limited access.

Credential
Signature
API Username
 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hide
API Password
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hide
Signature
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hide
Request Date
June 26, 2022 at 2:31:06 PM EDT

11 hours ago, officerat said:

View or Remove API Signature

Developers: Do not share your credential information with anyone. Store in a secure location with limited access.

For preconfigured shopping carts: Copy and paste the API username, password, and signature into your shopping cart configuration or administration screen.

For building custom shopping carts: Store the following credential information in a secure location with limited access.

Credential
Signature
API Username
 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hide
API Password
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hide
Signature
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hide
Request Date
June 26, 2022 at 2:31:06 PM EDT

I cant figure out the TLS support error, how do I update to TLS and make it supported for paypal? Do you have a link to a free square pay module? Is there a module for square???

These paypal credentials it asks for aren't on my paypal business account, how do I get them??