thirty bees forum

Payment Modules

Eezee

Hey guys,

Just out of curiosity, do the current (native) payment modules embed/blend into the checkout page, or do they display a payment method button that opens a separate page for making payment? I've been searching for a payment module that blends into the checkout page. I found this one by Simplify Commerce, which does exactly what I want. Unfortunately, it is only available to merchants operating within the US and Ireland. You guys have something that works like the image below or can you recommend something that is not just limited to few geographical locations.

0_1500698493669_simplify_module.png

@lesley Hello Lesley, I haven't decided on one yet, but I have looked at Paypal, Stripe, CloudSwipe and a few of the ones available through the Prestashop add-one marketplace. I'm interested in something that fits into the checkout page like the image above. Seems like there are some out there, but none of the providers are putting emphasis on the fact that it blends into the checkout page which makes searching for the right one difficult. You have any recommendations?