thirty bees forum

[MODULE] Simple declaration of your quarterly intra-community VAT

Mediacom87

Hi,

As I explain in my article on the implementation of the European VAT thresholds since July 1, 2021, it is possible to manage this simply by using the VAT of the destination country from the first order, which requires us to make a quarterly declaration of the VAT collected in the different countries to then make a simple transfer and be in order with the tax authorities.

To facilitate this declaration and to be able to do it in record time, I have developed a module that I have been using since 2015 on a personal basis.

This module will distribute by country and currency, the amounts to declare over the period you define by following the status of selected orders.

Simple and efficient.

Module available on:

Screenshots:

couv_addons_en.thumb.jpg.c05b4d486462244d7071138b2a581eb2.jpg

screenshots_en_01.thumb.jpg.18d90e26550b2d601fa4684fda6d9b8f.jpg

screenshots_en_02.thumb.jpg.2fc1f60b77ed124333d75becf84e9b69.jpg

screenshots_en_03.thumb.jpg.eed675b481dd901de11ed0f4d7b46a53.jpg

Edited by Mediacom87
  • Like 1

1.2.0 - 08/26/2022

• Improvement of some texts to facilitate the use of the module
  • Added a control on the dates to avoid reversing the start and end date of the period

1.1.0 - 08/23/2022

• Merging of tax lines for countries that do not have the State of Activation option
  • Correction of a calculation bug on the total taxes to declare
  • Addition of the country of each order in the listing of the orders connected by the period

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I think I discovered a bug. The module seems to ignore taxes from shipping costs. Here are two screenshots for the same order. One shows the invoice where you can see the taxes for the articles ordered and for the shipping cost. The other shows what the module reports. You can see that the module does not report the shipping costs.

Invoice

image.png.a4f37d73e30429d115b6982ee9b97781.png

Module

image.thumb.png.82e9369f4d34b53fbd7203d31e809e07.png

1 hour ago, 30knees said:

Hi,

I think I discovered a bug. The module seems to ignore taxes from shipping costs. Here are two screenshots for the same order. One shows the invoice where you can see the taxes for the articles ordered and for the shipping cost. The other shows what the module reports. You can see that the module does not report the shipping costs.

Invoice

image.png.a4f37d73e30429d115b6982ee9b97781.png

Module

image.thumb.png.82e9369f4d34b53fbd7203d31e809e07.png

Thank you for alerting me to this problem, after testing, I see the same thing as you, so I will quickly propose a corrected version of the module that will integrate the VAT of shipping costs to the VAT report.

I have already found the solution, but I will take the opportunity to check the compatibility of the module with PHP 8.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

1.3.0 - 02/22/2023

• Added an option to export result tables as CSV or Excel files
  • Added an option to display the amounts without any formatting and facilitate processing when exporting to a spreadsheet
  • Changes in the processing of translations of certain elements
  • Improved presentation of order status to facilitate the selection of those to be exported
  • Added Logs and an error message if some orders do not have tax information when they should

• 7 months later...