thirty bees forum

Bitcoin HD module - currency undefined error in tb 1.0.2

30knees

Question

I'd like to use a module called Bitcoin HD. It's a payment module that permits customers to pay in Bitcoin. It worked fine in PrestaShop 1.6.

With tb 1.0.2 I'm getting the following error. To me, it looks like Bitcoin as a currency isn't defined. The currency is in the backend in Localisation>Currencies.

Does anybody have an idea how to fix this?

``` BTC at line 51 in file vendor/commerceguys/intl/src/Currency/CurrencyRepository.php

1. public function get($currencyCode, $locale = null, $fallbackLocale = null)
  2. {
  3. $locale = $this->resolveLocale($locale, $fallbackLocale);
  4. $definitions = $this->loadDefinitions($locale);
  5. if (!isset($definitions[$currencyCode])) {
  6. throw new UnknownCurrencyException($currencyCode);
  7. }
  8. return $this->createCurrencyFromDefinition($currencyCode, $definitions[$currencyCode], $locale);
  9. }

CommerceGuysIntlCurrencyCurrencyRepository->get - [line 869 - classes/Tools.php] - [1 Arguments] ToolsCore::displayPrice - [line 952 - modules/bitcoinhd/bitcoinhd.php] - [2 Arguments] BitcoinHD->toBTC - [line 34 - modules/bitcoinhd/controllers/front/payment.php] - [1 Arguments] BitcoinHDPaymentModuleFrontController->initContent - [line 366 - classes/controller/Controller.php] ControllerCore->run - [line 743 - classes/Dispatcher.php] DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 33 - index.php] ```

3 answers to this question

If I want to sell 5 bitcoins right now, how long will it take me to sell them? And what is the need to buy bitcoin? What would sell it later at a higher price? How else can I use it?
I would also like to hear your opinion about this service Switchere. Many people say that Buy crypto on Switchere is better. But I have not worked with this exchange yet. What do you think? Are you satisfied with everything? What is the commission for buying cryptocurrency there? Thank you all in advance.

Edited by hojoos