thirty bees forum

Huge error_log file...

312erik123

Question

7 answers to this question

You will find some interesting things inside (if you have enough ram and notepad++) 😄

Download it, delete it from the server and wait couple of days, then open the new error_log and see what is pumping lines.

Also a useful module to see those (and many more) in backoffice is "Collect PHP Logs" module. You can find it your list, install and keep it installed.

I bet you switched php versions recently (or your hosting did and you don't know about it).

@the.rampage.rado Many thanks for your tips. My site was under a SPAM-attack for a couple of days. With that taken care of the newly generated file is not growing in size the same way. Also found a few bugs in my code with the "Collect PHP Logs" module. 

Now it's mostly the litespeed module that generates "Deprecated" messages...maybe I'll send them an email and see if they want to update the module.

The exact same as me. I’ve sent them an email and they replied that a dev would look at it. Which I guess is far from a promise.

I also get this error occasionally:

Error: Call to a member function getParam() on string

modules/litespeedcache/controllers/front/esi.php line 94

which I also sent to them. But I see that you’ve already made a bug report on their GitHub about it!

Edited by 312erik123

Yeah I guess.

I’m experiencing some weird issues with module, so I had to disable it. For example when using Safari, if I press the add to cart button on a product page, I’m redirected to the cart, but the cart is empty…have you had similar issues?