thirty bees forum

Panda Theme

vzex

@SLiCK_303 it needs since day 1 @alwayspaws i am reading it over and over again and I still don't get it. From the comparison table you link to, Panda theme is fully compatible with thirty bees, but from the forum topic I understand that many of the template features are not included in the thirty bees version and they will not be, until there are no developers to do that. I got troubles registering in that forum, so please could you ask in that pinned topic about TB, what the actual differences between tb/ps versions are?

@mockob said in Panda Theme:

@SLiCK_303 it needs since day 1 @alwayspaws i am reading it over and over again and I still don't get it. From the comparison table you link to, Panda theme is fully compatible with thirty bees, but from the forum topic I understand that many of the template features are not included in the thirty bees version and they will not be, until there are no developers to do that. I got troubles registering in that forum, so please could you ask in that pinned topic about TB, what the actual differences between tb/ps versions are?

You can create a new account there which will be helpful when you need support, but it's in a blog post. He's comparing transformer and panda, not TB. I don't see the pinned topic. If you give it to me I can ask, but I don't use Panda. (Also, I'm not doing well these days, so I'm not up to much. Sorry).

I posted this for you @MockoB

what are the actual differences between tb/ps versions? Users at thirty bees are a bit unsure about them and the blog doesn't explain clearly. This request is for others since I don't use Panda.

To help you understand the question this is the thirty bees forum post about it:

https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/703/panda-theme/33

Thank you.