thirty bees forum

Theme Settings => advanced settings for product page missing

marci123

Question

Hi, I just wanted to configure my theme so that the product page has a left column but the product page is missing in the advanced theme settings. Tried it with a fresh local install and the default theme ... same result. No settings for product page. How can I configure my theme so that the product page has a sidebar?

9 answers to this question

I have tried with the thirty bees classic theme also. Could it be that there are differences if the installation is in German? The pages in the advanced settings keeps being in German even if I set the admin language to English. CMS and product are missing in the list (see screenshot). There is no setting for the single product page or cms pages. alt text

@x97wehner said in Theme Settings => advanced settings for product page missing:

I had this issue as well. The fix is in the bottom of this feed if you're comfortable touching your database. https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/915/can-t-remove-hide-disable-right-and-left-columns-in-my-product-and-cms-pages

Cool, thank you! However it doesn't seem to work for me. I have searched the meta table and changed the column "configurable" from 0 to 1 for cms, product and category. It doesn't change anything. The pages won't appear under advanced settings for the theme. What am I doing wrong?

I'm having the same problem in Thirty Bees 1.0.3 with the warehouse theme where i can't choose "CMS page" and "Product page" for the left column in the advanced settings for the theme. It looks like the Thirty Bees demo is having the same problem with the default theme.

@mdekker said in Theme Settings => advanced settings for product page missing:

It should work already. Can you reproduce this in the thirty bees demo?

Which demo do you mean? Is there an admin access for the demo site? The frontend demo shows a full width layout. I would like to have the hook displayLeftColumn available at the product page since I want to have a left column navigation.

I made a fresh local install (TB 1.0.3) and don't have any layout settings for the product or cms page (the settings for the category page seem to be missing too).