thirty bees forum

PS 1.5 help needed

MockoB

I know it is not the right forum but I know I will get more help here than the right one ... I want to remove order ID column from the fields list in the orders list in back office. I am commenting next lines: 'id_order' => array( 'title' => $this->l('ID'), 'align' => 'center', 'width' => 25 ), in AdminOrdersController.php file and the column disappears but when I try to enter any order there is an error: 0_1515523054477_adminorders.jpg May someone advice me if it is possible to hide that column? Thanks

Ok, i did the above. There is already class hidden in PS 1.5 and I added another class with display: none property, but when I refresh the page in back office the id numbers are gone but all the columns are one position left. For example the ID title is still there but below it is the reference number etc. So it actually doesn't remove the entire column, the code removes just the ID numbers in the column. About the email notifications, I received them all but it was after my post. May be something with my email provider caused the delay.

• 4 weeks later...