thirty bees forum

can't send email to a friend in FO module Send to a friend.

Generaal

Question

Nope, I use only NL as default language and by modules/sendtoafrined/emails, there are only an "en" map there and in translations: nl.php and index.php. And by themes/modules/sendtoafriend/emails, there are only a map with translations/index.php and sendtoafriend-extra.tpl

Best Regards, Roger

extract this into your themes/yourtheme/modules/sendtoafriend/mails folder. These are my english files, you'll want to translate them to your language. 01516293013150nl.zip

edit: hmmm.or better yet. Do you have a /modules/sendtoafriend/mails/nl folder with files in it? If those are already translated, copy those to the themes/yourtheme/modules/sendtoafriend/mails/nl folder.

This is the error I am getting from the server Fout - Het taalbestand ontbreekt voor: nl What ever @SLiCK303 suggested is the right thing to do. Make sure you have email template files for your language. Inside modules/sendtoafriend/mails/nl And themes/yourtheme/modules/sendtoafriend/mails/nl

You should have 2 files. sendtoafriend.html and sendtoafriend.txt

@Generaal did you copy the entire /modules/sendafriend folder from PS to your TB store? If so this is NOT the answer. If you did that unistall the module, then tell it to delete it, then re-install it, and go from there again. I noticed when you goto a product on your site, the send to a friend link does not have the icon in front of it like it should, that right there tells me something is wrong. It looks like you are using the default theme (community-theme-default), have you made mods to it concerning the sendtoafrind module?