thirty bees forum

Make thirty bees chat mobile friendly please

alwayspaws

@wakabayashi good attitude! Wish I could understand the PS/TB logic to try updates but my software engineering days were back when we have defined real-time systems, all this web stuff nowadays has so many inter-dependencies, one small change can break something on x.x.x.x.x. of an obscure browsers lol

There's such very useful thing as tapatalk for such cases. I think, this could fulfill needs of forum users who employs mobiles. The question is whether @mdekker or @lesley have enough time and resources for that and whether forum script supported by tapatalk.

I checked it out and it looks good but I don't think they will have time to devote to a "miniscule" (but to me very annoying) feature / option. If it were easier to use chat with iDevices, I'd be able to reply more often.

https://www.tapatalk.com/ Tapatalk: Free to Start Whether you're starting a new community, migrating your community, or simply want to activate Tapatalk Mobile App with your existing forum, Tapatalk is absolutely free for you and your members - or select our Basic Plan ($5/mo) or Premium Plan ($10/mo) to get more control of your branding and advertisment that is right for your community.