thirty bees forum

Attribute / Combination prices - "Price from" doesn't use lowest price, but default

30knees

Question

The "price from" message for attributes / combinations doesn't use the lowest price of the of the available combinations / attributes, but it uses the default one.

So if I have eg

Widget - 50 g for 20 Euro - 250 g for 40 Euro - DEFAULT attribute

The "price from" will show "price from 40 Euro" instead of "price from 20 Euro".

8 answers to this question

Hmm, when I use products with combinations, there are always a basic product in your productlist, associated with the combination products, I set the price for the basic product and in the combination products, when the price change, the price rise or lower amount. On the combination products, your can't give them attributes, only the basic product. But you can give maybe a screenshot with some explanations to understood your prob.

I have tested this in one of my shops now. I confirm that if a product is set as a variant with a higher price than standard, the lower price is ignored with a smaller variant.

Eg. 100g 200g 500g 1kg -> standard 200g - >> the cheaper price for 100g is ignored in the FO and the price from 200g is displayed.