thirty bees forum

Video in FO without controllers.

Generaal

Question

Hello Folks, I tried to fix the follow prob: When I implement a video on the Product page, in the FO they showing without controllers to let them start. The controllers come up, when I right click on the video and activate the controllers. Have someone some solution to this?

2_1518188613836_Video bestand regelaars niet zichtbaar.png1_1518188613836_Video bestand FO zonder regelaars.png0_1518188613834_Video bestand FO.png

7 answers to this question

Try: <video width="300" height="150" controls> <source src="........." type="video/mp4"> </video> These are available attributes for video tag: ```` autoplay - Specifies that the video will start playing as soon as it is ready

controls - Specifies that video controls should be displayed (such as a play/pause button etc).

height (pixels) - Sets the height of the video player

loop - Specifies that the video will start over again, every time it is finished

muted - Specifies that the audio output of the video should be muted

poster - URL Specifies an image to be shown while the video is downloading, or until the user hits the play button

width (pixels) - Sets the width of the video player ````

Thanks, the controller did the trick. And now the follow, I want to set the video outlining to the middle on the page, but when I save the settings, they go back to left. The margin settings stay in the source, but without any effect.

BTW, can we fix the controller settings in a script, so we don't do this on every video manually?