thirty bees forum

This or the official?

rubben1985

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @lesley It seems, something do not work. It doesn not sync all contacts, only some. I click in sync and last few days contacts are not updated

I see 3 strange things in my MailChimp list: 0_1523379037840_bf2604a5-840b-4301-9d1a-19e6eaf71ca3-image.png

1-There are only 2 the 4th April 2- Last subscriber was the 7th. 3- almost all of my last subscribers were unsubscribed after being added

However, as you can see, I had more than 2 suscribers on 4th and there are also subscribers the 8th, 9th and 10th april that do not appear in mailchimp. Here my newsletter list in prestashop:

0_1523379170962_b29b77ab-3fd6-4d9f-a007-761a99e6992e-image.png

I already clic in sync manually.

I have multistore and I think it is well set up.

0_1523379377649_a0f12bdf-6a3e-4e30-8493-8d0cbe85fc42-image.png

Thanks. I tried the new version and it synced a few more, but there are still a lot missing :S It says syncing 42 (the total are like 550 but this is maybe because it only sync the new ones?) and it added like 5 instead of 42.

In addition when I click on SAVE it creates an error (but doing click in sync button doesn't)

0_1523644596646_5330f0a6-99c4-4ede-bf04-cad06b28be41-image.png

Hi @mdekker save button doesn't produce the error, but it doesn't sync correctly. I have like 600 in one of the shops, but is says: syncing 47. And It doesn't sync all of them either. I even add a new test subscriber, click in sync, but not it was not added to MailChimp.

When I tried to select: do not sync, it doesn't work, it just appears selected the previous list. See the video in the next link. https://www.screencast.com/t/LFzQK0xaU

I have also tried to create a new list (you can see in the previous video. It s called Lesielle España 2) in my mailchimp account, but it syncs the same (only 47 of more than 600).

I do not know a lot of msql but I saw the table you say (newsletter) and the active column says 1 for at least 700 users. When you say: module trays to combine customers with active newsletter users.... why is that? Newsletter users are not always customers anyway...

sorry for late reply. we are having quite busy time here. Now it subscribes only 26 hehe I will give you access to my store but today we have a very important day (maybe we will be on national television) and I do not want to risk to create problems on the web. After big traffic opportunity is finish, I will give you access :)

no no, that Spanish store has like 600 subscribers, the rest of shops only have a few (from 4 to 50 each) but that one hashundreds. If you are not going to do any change, only look at the logs, tell me what do you need: Prestashop backoffice access?