thirty bees forum

Thirty Bees customer reference

vincentdenkspel

@vincentdenkspel wow I do not have that field in my mailchimp I asume you are using the official 30 bees module for the sync to mailchimp? & it's updated and all that good stuff? and the field is always there before you enter anything? Or is itr appearing after you enter a e-mail address?

@lesley If I'm not mistaken you can segment within one list. No need to have several lists. Especially if they all receive the same newsletter/information. However, if this is the only way that I have no option. Maybe it is possible to make that field not mandatory in a future version.

Making it not mandatory would break most of the important functionality of the module, so its not really an option.

Yes, you can segment inside a list, and still can. But like I mentioned, lists should be used for channels. There is a difference in channel from someone that automatically comes over from your shop and someone you are wanting to add manually.

Like some of our lists are : from 40 nuggets forum users shops that have been migrated new installations ect.

They are different channels, with different purposes.

@lesley What I don't understand is the following: I have a MailChimp popup activated on my site. If someone wants to subscribe they have to fill in first and last name and e-mail address. Once that is done this person is added to the 'main' list (the list that is synced with the store.) Why is this address than 'accepted' without a TB customer reference number?