thirty bees forum

(partly solved) module "Store Commander" stopped working

Pedalman

I do not see any relation or what excactly caused the issue but Chrome console told me about too many rewrites so I thought of course about my .htaccess.

I have these rewrites active since I wanted to use the seo juice I might have had before I migrated from Presta to Thirtybees half a year ago. TB offers nice url schemes I wanted to use. 0_1526476409724_2018-05-16 15.12.53-SEO & URLs • Grünes Spielzeug - Mozilla Firefox.png

• 2 weeks later...

Did you try re-installing Store commander?

I noticed that the upgrade caused some strange effects with my modules. One disappeared - but I am not aware of having deleted it. And my payment modules became kind of inactive. That is: they didn't show in the front office but when I activated them in the backoffice they said that they were already active (but doing so solved the problem).

Salut musicmaster

I noticed that they did at least three updates in less than 10 days. they also added some functionality.

Answering your question I could solve the problem. I had my rewrites rules in the htaccess under scrutiny and a gifted coder could underline that. In my case all pages are stripped of .html .php etc. I did procede so half a year ago when I migrated to Thirtybees since it supports nice url rewriting natively. I never had issues except some with modules that load documentation pages that end on .pdf or .doc I think. Never a real problem (Google Index might be trickier). Anyhow the new StoreCommander seems to depend on pages or stuff it could not load due to my rewrite rules.

And btw: I never really panicked since I use your mass edit module since it came out (half a decade ago?) and I am super happy that you maintain and enhance it since it is so great. I use it regulary for mass SEO text and description fields checking.