thirty bees forum

Bug order status "preparation" delivery slip PDF

Kleijn36

Question

I have a big problem with the order/statuses. I want TB to create/send the PDF invoice when order is placed on the status “shipped” after I had a chance to modify the order. When I deselect all the PDF invoices in orders/statuses “preparation” I get a delivery slip with the complete payment history (payment method and amount) of my shop. 0_1529883489889_Order Preperation.jpg0_1529883509082_delivery slip.jpg

11 answers to this question

@Baarssen No solution yet.

@toplakd Clean ThirtyBees, data imported with the module MigrationPro. Iff i enable "Allow a customer to download and view PDF versions of his/her invoices" the delivery slip is correct. It looks like as long as no invoice is created the preperation cant make the correct delivery slip. Tested it on transformer and community theme, both same problem. I will test tonight 1.0.5 without data imported and community theme.

has this something to do with the order management module which allows to modify the orders(from globosoftware)? Because you mentioned in your first post something about modifying. Or could it be something with caching.

@Baarssen This was a clean install of 1.0.5, still the same problem. It looks like that the delivery-slip.payment-tab.tpl file is getting the informatiom from orderinvoice table. "{foreach from=$orderinvoice->getOrderPaymentCollection() item=payment}" The problem is that iff no invoice is created the the TPL file cant collect the payment from that table with the order ID.

normally the invoice is created directly after the payment, so yes that could be the problem if you disable that function. With the order management module you can modify the order also after that point. Only when the delivery slip is created you cant modify anymore. Maybe that helps for you if you change that order back to the normal situation.

That is exactly the problem, if i leave “Allow a customer to download and view PDF versions of his/her invoices” enabled the dilivery slip is oke but the customer can download the invoice from their account. Official we are not allowed to edit an already created/send /downloadable invoice and that is what the order management module does, it updates the already created invoice. That is no problem as long as it is not visible or downloadable for the customer in this stage of the order process.

Found a way to handle this: Edit the order before status is set to "preperation"

status Payment disable :Allow a customer to download and view PDF versions of his/her invoices. disable :Attach invoice PDF to email.

Preparation: enable :Allow a customer to download and view PDF versions of his/her invoices. disable :Attach invoice PDF to email.

Shipped enable :Allow a customer to download and view PDF versions of his/her invoices. enable :Attach invoice PDF to email.