thirty bees forum

Not all files were successfully uploaded on your server: fail

dienzo

Question

I'm having an issue while trying to finish the installation of thirtybees, it tells me "Not all files were successfully uploaded on your server: fail" and when i download the dependencies with "sudo composer install" those 3 package won't download so i assume that's the reason why it tells me that not all files were successfully uploaded in the installation process.

Package guzzle/guzzle is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use guzzlehttp/guzzle instead. Package satooshi/php-coveralls is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use php-coveralls/php-coveralls instead. Package phpoffice/phpexcel is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use phpoffice/phpspreadsheet instead.

Any ideas of how to solve this issue?

4 answers to this question

These three messages are warnings, only. Well known, but not much we can do about, because some are dependencies of other packages and others (phpspreadsheet) aren't compatible with PHP 5.5.

Regarding missing files. Which way of upload did you choose? Cloning the Git repository? When unpacking the distribution ZIP file, there should be no need to run composer.