thirty bees forum

2Checkout payment module redirects to order history

x97wehner

Question

12 answers to this question

@x97wehner I don't have 2checkout account, so I can't verify that the following will work. Could you please check

Edit file /modules/checkout/controllers/front/validation.php and change line 40 from php Tools::redirect('index.php?controller=order-confirmation&id_cart='.(int)$cart->id.'&id_module='.(int)$this->module->id.'&id_order='.$checkout->currentOrder); to php Tools::redirect('index.php?controller=order-confirmation&id_cart='.(int)$cart->id.'&id_module='.(int)$this->module->id.'&id_order='.$checkout->currentOrder.'&key='.$customer->secure_key);

That should do the trick

@datakick Sorry. Here is the context of that. I removed the user directory path at the beginning.

ERROR 2018/11/20 - 08:37:39: Argument 4 passed to ToolsCore::displayPrice() must be an instance of Context, boolean given, called in ....../publichtml/modules/checkout/checkout.php on line 301 at line 803 in file classes/Tools.php *ERROR* 2018/11/20 - 08:57:11: Argument 4 passed to ToolsCore::displayPrice() must be an instance of Context, boolean given, called in ....../publichtml/modules/checkout/checkout.php on line 301 at line 803 in file classes/Tools.php