thirty bees forum

[SOLVED] Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form 1000 for max_input_vars.

Steve

Full error

Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form 1000 for max_input_vars. Please ask your hosting provider to increase this limit to 1171 at least, or you will have to edit the translation files.

I'm trying to translate the COD module.

I'm using XAMPP with localhost.

I've already tried some solutions here: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/245816-warning-your-php-configuration-limits-the-maximum-number-of-fields-to-post-in-a-form-1000-for-max_/

But none of them have worked so far.

Does anyone else have a solution? I could also translate directly in the module files themselves but I don't know how exactly.

Thanks!

(Please note that the only php.ini file I found was at xampp/php.ini, so not in my root directory of my site)

Also tried this comment from the link but without luck:

If nothing works, make a text file and copy this code below and save it as php.ini

memory_limit = 64M max_execution_time = 1000; max_input_time = -1; post_max_size = 20M; upload_max_filesize = 20M; max_input_vars = 10000; suhosin.get.max_vars = 10000; suhosin.post.max_vars = 10000;

Then copy this php.ini file to the root of your site and inside your admin folder, see my exemple below:

1. My path to the root of my website, where "shop.slabestesanatos.eu" must be your site: public_html/shop.slabestesanatos.eu/

2. My path for the Admin folder, where /admin771t4r1u is the custom folder that Prestashop installer creates automaticaly after installation on Prestashop, yours must be with different numbers and letters exemple: admin1234ta /shop.slabestesanatos.eu/admin771t4rt1u

I just did it in xampp In control panel click config in apache row and select php.ini. There search for maxinputvars. Remove semicolon infront of maxinputvars and change 1000 to 10000 or whatever you want. Save php.ini file. Stop Apache server and Run again and it should work