thirty bees forum

Date Of Birth and Paypal

CoffeeGuy

Hi! Honestly, did searching already about how to remove date of birth from my website. When someone places an order, they have to enter their date of birth, too. I don't want that. What I found was 2 ways which both didn't work for me. I edited identity.tpl file, and removed that DOB code. And I also went into localization and country, and the setting isn't there either. How else can this be removed?

For the Paypal question... My wife tested my site and I was glad I watched her. After her successful payment with Paypal, it didn't say order was placed! It just brought her back to the online store with an empty cart. Is there a way to say that the order was successfully placed?

Thanks!!

Hi,
i have deleted date of birth  and also social title  in the following  (tb v1.0.4):

\themes\yourtheme\authentication-create.tpl
\themes\yourtheme\authentication-create-opc.tpl
\themes\yourtheme\order-opc-new-account-advanced.tpl
\themes\yourtheme\order-opc-new-account.tpl
\themes\yourtheme\identity.tpl

(advanced is when you have active  AEUC module)

and this works great.

Regarding Paypal, maybe this is helpful: https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/2463-2463/paypal-order-confirmation-page-skipped-goes-to-order-history/

Edited by DRMasterChief
  • Like 1

Thank you! I'll have to try this later. I'm incredibly swamped. I guess that's a good thing, but I'm desperate to try it, and thanks for the only one who responded 🙂

I FINALLY got a chance to try it. BOTH fixes. AND IT WORKS. Thank you thank you thank you. Off to sell coffee!