thirty bees forum

Couple of bugs/features

DaoKakao

Question

Playing around with new theme i've found couple of bugs/features:

1. In PS 1.6 after new theme installation there's a step offering to turn on modules supplied with this theme and turn off modules of previous theme. When installing same theme in TB this step is skipped.

2. Backoffice, Modules and services tab, selecting filter to show all modules (installed and uninstalled, active and not) from all authors. When i try to uninstall any module after process complete, backoffice returns page not showing modules, and filter set to removed module's category. Then i have to re-open it via left sidebar. This is not major issue, but when i uninstall a lot of modules it becomes annoying a little. BTW, it is impossible to make a mass removal of unnecessary modules, just uninstallation

3. Some .tpl files in the admin/ directory uses count() function thus leading to possible incompatibilities with php 7.2 and 7.3

Edited by DaoKakao
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

Your first remark is something I wanted to post too, When installing a new theme the config has to be done manually (config file is available in the theme, in my case Panda for tb). It's not so handy and mistakes are made very easy. I hope it can be solved soon.

The second remark about deleting multiple modules, have you tried the mass deletion option of selected modules at the bottom of the modules screen?

3 hours ago, piet said:

The second remark about deleting multiple modules, have you tried the mass deletion option of selected modules at the bottom of the modules screen?

Of course, i did! Did you read my post completely? At the end of it i wrote, that mass action just uninstalls modules, not deleting it.

Currently in Russian translation, and possibly some others as well, there's no difference between mass uninstallation and mass deletion of modules. I already fixed this ambiguity on the crowdin.

• Thanks 1