thirty bees forum

Admin Search give 500 error

Havouza

Question

Hi!

After my finally successful transfer everything works great EXEPT one thing. I I make a product search in the backoffice I get a Servererror 500 directly. I must then close the shop and then start again. to be able to access the backoffice

This is the error in the Apache log

'PHP message: PHP Warning:  readfile(/home/jv74/public_html/img/favicon_1.ico): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jv74/public_html/controllers/front/FaviconController.php on line 69\n', referer: https://www.jv74.se/admin123jv74/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&token=695bff96cd0209d3d36b5d1a0171a381&submitFilterproduct=1

In the eventlog the below message come at the same time. it show up 60 times

*ERROR* 	2019/04/30 - 20:34:16: Call to undefined function imagecreatetruecolor() at line 262 in file classes/ImageManager.php

24 answers to this question

Perhaps someone can hint about the reason for this lines in the Apache error log. Google no help. Another missing package?

[Wed May 01 06:50:44.345737 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 30786] [client 172.69.235.139:44430] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning:  count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/jv74/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 804\n', referer: https://www.jv74.s

Now the same error appears in apache when I try to upload a new module. I also get an immediate 500error. Perhaps this error in the eventlog has something to do with it? zip is installed on the server
*ERROR*     2019/05/01 - 14:19:27: Class 'ZipArchive' not found at line 1200 in file controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php

Last question then. On the old server I had redit installed and used it for cache. I have now inśtalled it also on this new one and checked if it works and all test are ok. But when I try to test the serber from the backoffice I get only red lines and it tells me to install the server again. I have also installed php-redis. What can be wrong?

Edited by Havouza

@Havouza the redis server/module is out of my league. I have never heard of it. So i need to learn more.

I'm sure someone else is better suited than me atm to answer your questions.

However if you would link to the correct module you have installed into the back office.

I'm sure someone else could help you. .

Edited by Script-Fu

Well I have never needed a module before, and I am sure not now. It should work without, id did before. But anyway it is not important, i manage without. The cloudflare cdn speed things up enough for our needs

3 hours ago, Havouza said:

Last question then. On the old server I had redit installed and used it for cache. I have now inśtalled it also on this new one and checked if it works and all test are ok. But when I try to test the serber from the backoffice I get only red lines and it tells me to install the server again. I have also installed php-redis. What can be wrong?

No log files nothing?

Nothing, just say that I need to install redis server but that is already installed. But the priority is lewered it works great now until next problem show up. But thatnks for all your help. When you are 65 y.o it take time to learn new things