thirty bees forum

No Payment method available

Havouza

For the first time I set up a shop selling services. So no shipping needed. So no carriers setup. But I have setup payment method and I am sure I have enabled it everywhere but when I make a test buy it sa "No payment method is available for use at this time."

Do I forget something?

@Traumflug @mdekker I now created a test product that requires shipping. But the result is the same. No Payment method available. I also activated and configured the bankwire module but still does not work. The Paypal express button show up on product page and checkout that is not good enough HELP HELP

I am not sure if this has something to do with it but it is for sure a bug. see attached shots. The column id-carrier does not exist in that table. Happened when I wanted to go to checkout from the frontpage cart1_1495692761990_Screenshot 2017-05-25 09.12.00.png0_1495692761916_Screenshot 2017-05-25 09.05.09.png

Closer :-) Having no carrier leads to having no DB table with carriers at all. There should be such a table, but an empty one.

As said, creating a carrier should work around this problem. Even if this carrier isn't used.

Another one: the backtrace at the bottom of the exception report indicates you have a file override/classes/Hook.php and the exception happens in there. This file isn't part of the standard installation. Where does it come from? Are there any non-standard modules installed already?

I set up new shops every now and then, they all work. But I also have no extra files appearing out of nothing.

Perhaps the trick is to set up a standard shop first. Then test this. Only then it's time to try with additional modules, one at a time. Modules are a tricky business, they can break things easily.