Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Raymond

Cannot make static method error when installing a module

Hello

I tried to install this module for the gdpr, after upload to install TB output this error:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :C:\wamp64\www\Prestatester\modules\gdprpro\src\CustomObjectModel.php:
Cannot make static method ObjectModelCore::createDatabase() non static in class CustomObjectModel

I tried to install this same module on PS 1.6.1.21 and 1.7 and works fine.

What can I do to have this module working on TB?

Thank you

Regards

Search and replace all occurrences of createDatabase with createDatabaseCustom in module php files

Thank you

I tried that, I get a similar error, difference is this instead of  "Cannot make static method ObjectModelCore::createDatabase()" outputs  " Cannot make static method ObjectModelCore::dropDatabase()"

here below the entire error string I get

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :C:\wamp64\www\Prestatester\modules\gdprpro\src\CustomObjectModel.php:
Cannot make static method ObjectModelCore::dropDatabase() non static in class CustomObjectModel

Regards

the same fix applies, but this time replace all occurrences of  dropDatabase with dropDatabaseCustom

Hi

Thank you

Following same principle then I had to change in the same way a bunch of other similar commands.

Seems that is working now, at least is installed and I can go into the configuration page.

Hope that works .. going to test...

Regards

I seems that work fine so far (have its own lacks and defects but that's another matter)

Thank you