thirty bees forum

Partial refund of shipping costs not possible

RabbitZzZ

Question

Hello,

I have an order which has already been refunded. The partial refund of the products worked but the shop manager forgot to put in the value for the shipping costs I suppose. If we now want to do partial refund again (1 product in the order already completely refunded) and only put in the value in the shipping field and try to save it, we always get the error "The partial refund data is incorrect.".

I already tried using different order states but without success. 

This should be possible, right?

On 10/20/2019 at 12:36 PM, datakick said:

You should verify that you have correctly defined constant _TB_PRICE_DATABASE_PRECISION_ in file defined.inc.php. It's possible that it's missing in your system --> php would probably consider missing value it as 0, resulting in the weird behavior you are describing.

If the constant is defined and has value 6, it's not really possible for the the result to be rounded to full dollar/euro.

This new rounding code ensures that result contains numbers like this: 39.999999 instead of 39.999999813893179847984789149816487163821357615

I checked defines.inc and in lines 173 - 175 there is:

if ( ! defined('_TB_PRICE_DATABASE_PRECISION_')) {
    define('_TB_PRICE_DATABASE_PRECISION_', 6);
}

Could it be that the whitespace between "!" and "defined" causes a misinterpetation on some systems?

Edit: tried it and got no change in behaviour...

Edited by RabbitZzZ