thirty bees forum

Sitemap settings

SLiCK_303

Question

Any of you SEO folks out there, or just someone smarter than I, have any suggestions on how to configure the Sitemap module?  I'm just wondering about all the modules it shows, I would think most of them would be disabled ?  A screenshot of your settings would be helpful... Thanks in advance...

edit: here's mine, does this make since?

gr.PNG.d6fc2a824ed472935022e36d5447300d.PNG

5 answers to this question

I have been using the settings mentioned in this prestashop article and it has been working well for me.  You need to scroll down to point 4 for the parts related to the sitemap.  Whatever does not apply to your TB installation can sort of be inferred from the rest of the information available since the module is pretty similar:

http://prestacraft.com/prestashop-seo-guidelines-tips-and-tricks/

It works and I can safely say that I actually saw a difference after implementing most of these tips.  Hope it helps!

Edited by movieseals

@movieseals, thanks for that article, has some applicable info in it, although the sitemap stuff is soooooo different then tb its hard to gain much there, but I think I got the idea.  I really wasn't sure to include products or not, but I did.  Any further suggestions or comments are welcome.  Here are my settings now..

gr.PNG

11 hours ago, SLiCK_303 said:

@movieseals, thanks for that article, has some applicable info in it, although the sitemap stuff is soooooo different then tb its hard to gain much there, but I think I got the idea.  I really wasn't sure to include products or not, but I did.  Any further suggestions or comments are welcome.  Here are my settings now..

gr.PNG

I was wondering the thing on this yesterday. I've got basically the same setup on mine currently.