thirty bees forum

Integrating Klaviyo on TB store

ellosbaby

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi,

Another forum where a person arrives with his problem, asks for help, finds the solution on his own, deletes his question and asks to delete his Topic.

Yet, this person comes to the forum to find answers to his questions, but if everyone asked to delete his Topic, what would become of a forum?

๐Ÿ˜ข

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/29/2019 at 7:14 PM, Mediacom87 said:

Hi,

Another forum where a person arrives with his problem, asks for help, finds the solution on his own, deletes his question and asks to delete his Topic.

Yet, this person comes to the forum to find answers to his questions, but if everyone asked to delete his Topic, what would become of a forum?

๐Ÿ˜ข

Thanks. I never looked at it that way. ๐Ÿ™‚

My original question was about finding an easy way to integrate Klaviyo (I'm not a fan of MailChimp). I'm a shop owner migrating from Shopify and had been using Klaviyo for my marketing emails. I was advised to check out PrestaShop add-onsย  (outside this post) for any similar services and found that Carts Guru matched up nicely. So, I have successfully integrated it on my TB store and will be using it for my abandoned cart and other marketing emails going forward.ย 

So those of you who might be interested in a MailChimp alternative and don't need landing pages can check out Carts Guru. They even have a freemium plan (which was a major plus for me).

• Like 1